Peter M. Mosley – Communication Strategist, Author and Keynote speaker
In his thirty years of successful marketing and communication management, he has held executive creative posts with a number of multi-national advertising agencies (Ronalds/Reynolds, Hartford & Associates, BBDO). In addition, he has extensive client-side experience as President and CEO and Member of the Board of Directors, of a Canadian public corporation in the electronics industry. (Peterson Electronics/AVI). Peter was also the Senior Partner, Creative Director responsible for the Brand Building Practice of marchFIRST, formerly USWeb/CKS, in Canada. Most recently he managed a biotechnology startup out of the University of Waterloo – WEBi.
Peter has highly-developed strategic marketing communications, general management, creative and writing expertise, focusing on Creative Development, Internet, User Experience and Branding issues. As well, he possesses in-depth knowledge of a large number of vertical markets and a wealth of experience in creating compelling business cases for use in corporate decision making.
Peter consults to organizations in the areas of Effective Communications. He has acquired the rights to the material contained in The Cluetrain, is on the faculty and sits on the board of a number of marketing trade associations, as well as conducting regular lectures and workshops.
Peter is the Past President of The Direct Marketing Association of Toronto and the owner/proprietor of OneDegree.ca Canada’s leading online publication about digital marketing, online communications, and social media.
A dynamic and entertaining speaker, he has captivated audiences for over 20 years with his humorous style and memorable presentations. Topics offered:
“Developing the Creative Craft”
“Professional Presentation Course and Workshop”
“Advanced Internet Marketing – An Overview of The
“Brand Building Online”
“User Experience and Usability”
Custom presentations, courseware and workshops available.
- Program Advisory Committee (PAC) for the Social
Media Communication Certificate at Seneca College.
- Creative Director; Innovation Concierge – multi-sided technology platform in conjunction with the Region of Peel
- Business Manager; Waterloo Environmental Biotechnology Inc – University of Waterloo
- Faculty; The Canadian Marketing Association
- Past President; Direct Marketing Association of Toronto
– Winner of the DMAT President’s Choice Award for 2005
- Faculty; Georgian College
- Faculty; The Schulich School of Business
- Instructor; Advertising, Sales & Marketing; Federal
Government – Entrepreneur’s Course
- Panel Member; Ministry of Culture – Cultural Industries
Strategy Round Table
- Past member of the BBM, Bureau of Broadcast
Measurement Research Committee
- Past member of the Sheridan College Advisory
Board – Visual Merchandising Program
- Subject matter expert contacted by numerous television, radio,
magazine and newspaper editors for articles relating to
Internet and Branding issues.