Peter M. Mosley – Communication Strategist, Author and Keynote speaker
In his thirty years of successful marketing and communication management, he has held executive creative posts with a number of multi-national advertising agencies (Ronalds/Reynolds, Hartford & Associates and BBDO). In addition, he has extensive client-side experience as President and CEO and Member of the Board of Directors, of a Canadian public corporation in the electronics industry. (Peterson Electronics/AVI). Peter was also the Senior Partner, Creative Director responsible for the Brand Building Practice of marchFIRST, formerly USWeb/CKS, in Canada. Most recently he managed a biotechnology startup out of the University of Waterloo – Waterloo Environmental Biotechnology Inc..
Peter has highly-developed marketing communications, general management, creative and writing expertise, focusing on Creative Development, Internet Marketing, User Experience and Branding issues. As well, he possesses in-depth knowledge of a large number of vertical markets and a wealth of experience in creating compelling business cases for use in corporate decision making.
Peter is the Past President of The Direct Marketing Association of Canada and the owner/proprietor of OneDegree.ca Canada’s leading online publication about digital marketing, online communications, and social media.
A dynamic and entertaining speaker, he has captivated audiences for over 20 years with his humorous style and memorable presentations. Topics offered:
“Developing the Creative Craft”
“Professional Presentation Course and Workshop”
“Advanced Internet Marketing – An Overview of The
“Brand Building Online”
“User Experience and Usability”
Custom presentations, courseware and workshops available.
- Program Advisory Committee (PAC) for the Social
Media Communication Graduate Certificate at Seneca College.
- Creative Director; Innovation Concierge – multi-sided technology platform in conjunction with the Region of Peel
- Business Manager; Waterloo Environmental Biotechnology Inc – University of Waterloo
- Faculty; The Canadian Marketing Association
- Past President; Direct Marketing Association of Canada
– Winner of the DMAT President’s Choice Award for 2005
- Faculty; Georgian College
- Faculty; The Schulich School of Business
- Instructor; Advertising, Sales & Marketing; Federal
Government – Entrepreneur’s Course
- Panel Member; Ministry of Culture – Cultural Industries
Strategy Round Table
- Past member of the BBM, Bureau of Broadcast
Measurement Research Committee
- Past member of the Sheridan College Advisory
Board – Visual Merchandising Program
- Subject matter expert contacted by numerous television, radio,
magazine and newspaper editors for articles relating to
Internet and Branding issues.
- AVI/Peterson – Board of Directors (President & CEO)
- Georgian College – Post Graduate Webmaster Course Advisory Board
- Direct Marketing Association of Canada – President & Board Member
- Peachtree Network – Board Member
- BBM, Bureau of Broadcast Measurement Research Committee
- Program Advisory Committee Social Media Communication Graduate Certificate at
- Seneca College
- Panel Member; Ministry of Culture – Cultural Industries Strategy Round Table
- Past member of the Sheridan College Advisory Board – Visual Merchandising Program